10. Prospects that attack the ring man should be avoided.
9. Four feet pointing straight up may indicate possible health issues.
8. If he limps at 60 pounds, he’ll need crutches by fair time.
7. Avoid white pigs if your kid is bat-happy.
6. Make sure your fair actually has a ‘pot-bellied’ class before buying one.
5. Stay away from pigs that resemble the University of Arkansas mascot.
4. Deep-sided, yes, but his belly still needs to clear the ground.
3. If everyone else steps out to get coffee, don’t bid.
2. Four months is a long time to hold that 250-lb. Texas pig.
1. Just put your hand in the air and leave it until someone tells you to put it down.