10. He misses the niece’s recital because of feeding hay rather than baling it.
10. Either there’s more brindle, one-horned, no-tail, brockle-face, half-Watusi cows in the world than you’d think or we’re driving around in circles.
- Flint Hills family’s faith gives perspective on stewardship, efficiency
- The Top 10 signs of oncoming winter around the farmhouse
- FFA members experience hometown dealerships from a new perspective
- Auction Calendar
- Hinkle’s Prime Cut Angus uses unique approach to improve genetics
- Kansas Cattlemen’s Association event focuses on revenue robbing cattle diseases, theft
- The Top 10 selling points for your old truck
- Soybean harvest, wheat planting slowed by rain, cold temperatures
- Steer slaughter below 2017 levels
- One northeast Oklahoma beef producer expects a lot out of his commercial Brangus herd and the cattle deliver
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.