10. We hooked it to the computer and, well, I’ve never heard the computer laugh before.
9. Before we complete the repairs we’re going to have to get a lien on your farm.
8. It’ll probably be spring before we get to it—spring of 2011.
7. The parts are going to take a while to get here what with all the civil unrest in Czechzikistan.
6. We’ve got the new guy working on it—he used to fix golf carts.
5. But a complete overhaul is routine maintenance for this particular model.
4. Keep it away from dust and moisture and it’ll run fine.
3. We sold that tractor to a guy from Oklahoma—you sure that was your tractor?
2. Listen, if you want to sell this thing, my brother-in-law collects antique tractors.
1. Well, we did get the cup-holder fixed.