10. Can you cure her enough to get her in the trailer?
9. Leave her feet — if she could run she’d trample us.
8. 57, 58, 59 (crash bang #%^* (@!) uh, 58, 59, 60 — darn, we’re two short!
7. One horn, two quarters, three functional hooves and a body condition of 4 — she’s a 10!
6. Turn her back out — she keeps the rustlers away.
5. Well, maybe he did just settle 60% of the cows but I only paid half-price for him.
4. That zombie cow must be one of the neighbor’s.
3. They aren’t twins — the one that was nursing on the far side is last year’s calf.
2. If we ever catch him again maybe we can sell him to a rodeo stock contractor.
1. Doc, you said I oughta cull her 6 years ago but she’s had 3 awful good calves since then.