10. The classic, “Did I turn the water off?”
9. The dog is barking — normal — but wasn’t it accompanied by a human scream?
8. Teenage son is coasting (almost) silently in the driveway long after curfew.
7. #*&^! The loan payment was due today (clock reads 12:37) — yesterday!
6. It’s that recurring nightmare where Oprah, Tom Brady and Pee Wee Herman launch an anti-beef campaign and you’ve got two pens in the feedlot.
5. It just clicked the reason your wife seemed a little distant at supper is that your anniversary was yesterday.
4. Wasn’t that first-calf heifer acting a little funny?
3. The rumble of thunder and the realization you have a pickup full of seed corn parked outside.
2. Wait a minute — was the field you sprayed today Roundup Ready or not?
1. Yeah, Ma has popsicle toes.