10. Hoop earrings, horned bull in the chute, bad combination.
9. You have to explain to the vet that the cow with hardware disease might be the result of a lost hangy-down earring.
8. They don’t sell them at the farm store.
7. Sunlight glinting off your diamond droplet spoils shot on 10-point buck.
6. Guy walking the fairgrounds with a metal detector follows you everywhere.
5. Too tempting to take the next step to an insecticidal ear tag.
4. Fellas at the sale barn think your emerald stud is a glob of manure.
3. Someone at a cattle show may mistake your earring for a bull’s nose ring.
2. Matching earrings with your "outfit" slows down getting ready in the morning.
1. Seed companies don’t give away earrings. £