10. Handy for checking the line at the elevator.
9. Stampede the neighbor’s fence-climbing goats.
8. Photographic evidence for the crop insurance adjuster that, yeah, you really did plant that field.
7. Figure out how to fly it upside down and you can mow the lawn from the deck.
6. Great for terrorizing trespassing mushroom hunters.
5. Dogfights with buzzards.
4. Scout the location of that monster buck marauding through the section.
3. Annoy the 25 billion blackbirds making a smorgasbord of your milo.
2. Reconnaissance to figure out what the heck the neighbor is up to.
1. No more arguments about who has to make a beer run after the hay’s in the barn.