10. Spending your wife's vacation fund money on yet another bargain cow at the sale barn.
9. Bending over to pick up your cap when there’s a cow with a newborn nearby.
8. Proving to your son you can still throw bales higher than he can.
7. Standing between a herd of 4-Hers and the Tilt-A-Whirl when the county fair carnival opens.
6. Kicking the proverbial immovable object after hearing the market report on the radio.
5. Trying to convince that cow-from-hell rip to go over there when she really wants to go over there.
4. Throwing any kind of metal tool at a tractor tire.
3. Getting in a hurry crossing the dairy cows' concrete loafing area.
2. Demonstrating the proper way to climb over a barb wire fence.
1. Just about any activity that is preceded by the statement, "Well I'll be darned if I'm going to pay somebody to do that."