10. Leave the gate open — the cows won’t bother.
9. That horse doesn’t have an ounce of buck in him.
8. Don’t weaken and that ol’ cow will turn back.
7. You know, I believe this corn market still has some upside in it.
6. Been driving through this wet spot for 20 years and haven’t been stuck once.
5. Those are extra heavy-duty bull-proof panels.
4. No rain in the forecast — we’ll unload that feed in the morning.
3. You can run a good 20 miles after the fuel gauge says empty.
2. Just stand your ground and that dog won’t bite.
1. Now watch — if you get right up close behind a calf you won’t get ... ^#$%!