10. Your accountant thinks you have a great sense of humor.
9. He can honk all he wants — the guy in the BMW isn’t getting by your combine.
8. None of this 9 to 5 stuff — you get to work all you want!
7. It’s fun to make stuff up on those USDA planting surveys.
6. No necktie — rain slicker, insulated coveralls, mud boots and gloves — but no uncomfortable necktie.
5. You never ever have to buy a cap.
4. You owe the bank so much they have to be nice.
3. You can always come up with a good excuse for being late.
2. Even your dog food is tax deductible.
1. You get instant sympathy from non-farm folks by telling them you have phytophthora root rot.