10. We hooked it to the computer and, well, I’ve never heard the computer laugh before.
9. Before we complete the repairs, we’re going to have to get a lien on your farm.
8. It’ll probably be spring before we get to it — the spring after next.
7. The parts are going to take a while to get here what with all the civil unrest in Czechzikistan.
6. We’ve got the new guy working on it — he used to fix golf carts.
5. But a complete overhaul is routine maintenance for this particular model.
4. Keep it away from dust and moisture and it’ll run fine.
3. We sold that tractor to a guy from Tennessee — you sure that was your tractor?
2. Listen, if you want to sell this thing, my brother-in-law collects antique tractors.
1. It still runs a little rough but we did fix the cup-holder.