10. He thinks “black layer” is some kind of chicken.
9. Dinner for the big winter seed meeting is catered by McDonald’s.
8. The caps he gives out have the company name scrawled in Magic Marker.
7. He asks you NOT to put a sign up in your field.
6. The soybean disease package includes tolerance for whooping cough and bovine tuberculosis.
5. He has a bad back and can’t help unload.
4. He thinks “triple stacked” relates to the way he loads bags in his pickup.
3. On the seed tag under “inert matter” it says “no extra charge.”
2. It occurs to you that the seed treatment looks a lot like grape Kool-Aid stain.
1. He has an uncanny knack for stopping by during lunch.