10. Not only do you remember Uncle Joe from the Shady Rest Hotel at Petticoat Junction, you’re beginning to look like him.
9. A young farmer mentions something ‘going viral’ so you suggest he call the vet.
8. Kids in your grandson’s first grade class have names like Preston and Kaileigh — not a Bill, Mary or Joe in the bunch.
7. The only web you’ve been on lately is the one that wrapped around your face while inspecting a grain bin.
6. Not taking typing in high school because it was ‘for girls’ turned out to be a big mistake.
5. In the city you ask a kid if there’s a phone booth nearby and he says, ‘What’s a phone booth?
4. The vet can’t understand why you got so upset when he suggested it was time to send the old bull to town.
3. This YouTube thing — it’s something you inflate, right?
2. You had to give up hunting because your creaking joints scare the game away.
1. So when the heck did your first name become ‘Mr.’?