10. To cull her, you’d have to catch her first.
9. She was your dad’s first 4-H project.
8. If there were an EPD for wrecking mineral feeders, she’d be a trait leader.
7. She’s been in the spring herd and the fall herd several times each — you just can’t buy that kind of experience.
6. She had a poppin’ good calf just a few years back.
5. She leads all the other cows into the working pen — although she does jump the fence at the far end.
4. With all this talk about high maintenance cows that give too much milk, well, that ain’t her problem.
3. You named her after your wife.
2. She keeps coyotes and rustlers away.
1. The grandkids can pet her.