10. It’s springtime and the mushrooms are out.
9. It may have been a while since you’ve seen one but that big yellow thing is the county maintainer.
8. The neighbor got a new truck and it isn’t covered with mud and doesn’t have a cracked windshield yet.
7. No plates and a dog box in the back — possible baby calf thief.
6. No plates and a gooseneck on behind — possible big calf thief.
5. GPS doesn’t work in the neighborhood and the city folks end up on 44th Road, not I-44.
4. The carload of well-dressed ladies is either horribly lost or dropping off religious pamphlets.
3. If there are red, white and blue signs up after they leave, it was somebody working for a politician.
2. Retired and nostalgic, the older gentleman is trying to find great-grandpa’s homestead.
1. Five mph and a gun barrel sticking out the window? Well, it’s not the Avon lady.