Parsons, Kansas —
10. Maybe I should’ve broke him to lead before yesterday but I thought it’d be fresh in his mind.
9. How can he run that fast dragging what’s left of the new fitting chute?
8. He weighs over 1,300 pounds — surely he’s in worse shape than I am.
7. Man, I hope they didn’t have anything too valuable in that tent.
6. For what he cost me, he ought to be better behaved.
5. Who knew that was such a ticklish spot?
4. I swear I’m going to remember everyone who’s laughing.
3. There was nothing about this in the pamphlet the 4-H agent gave me.
2. So this is what they meant by ‘a little snorty.’
1. Next year it’s the entomology project. £