Mark Parker —
10. You decide to leave the wheel weight in the back of the 2WD pickup until June — just to be on the safe side.
9. Remembering the kid from grade school who stuck his tongue on the flag pole, you decide you better bring your bridles in at night.
8. Your shop is the neatest it's ever been just because it's warm in there.
7. If that goofy weatherman makes one more joke about it being "a little on the chilly side," you're going to hunt him down.
6. Your seed dealer called to remind you that, since you bought the el cheapo discontinued hybrid, the return policy is simple: ‘No.’
5. Looking for a silver lining, you wonder if maybe all the armadillos froze to death.
4. You have way more left-hand gloves than right.
3. You’re over your hay budget, your propane budget and your cell phone froze to death.
2. The temperature hits 32 and you’re ready to hit the beach.
1. You're getting philosophical about the whole thing — yes, you have to chop ice but at least there's water under it this year.