Parsons, Kansas —
10. I’m positive the Roundup Ready beans are in that field and the Liberty Link beans are across the road.
9. Just watch, I can throw a slicker over this horse's head and he won't even move.
8. Don’t weaken and that ol’ cow’ll turn back.
7. I don't think we've seen the top of this market yet.
6. Been driving through this wet spot for 20 years and haven’t been stuck once.
5. Leave the gate open — the cows won’t bother it.
4. My wife will understand if I can't make it to her niece's wedding 'cause the sale ran long.
3. You can run a good 20 miles after the fuel gauge hits empty.
2. Stand your ground and that dog’ll never bite you.
1. Now watch — if you get right up close behind a calf you won’t get kicked.